Job Description: Assist in the preparation of delicious dishes in the kitchen. You’ll perform routine kitchen tasks such as setting up workstations and ingredients, so that food can be prepared according to recipes.
Company Overview: We are a laid back, casual, but fast paced restaurant and bar. Associated with our big brother, O.H.S.O. Brewery and Distillery, we have an inside/outside bar with many craft beers on tap and available in cans and bottles. At Little O’s, you will find a dog friendly patio, an array of O.H.S.O. inspired menu items available in house or to-go and a friendly staff, ready to serve. This funky neighborhood hangout is sure to bring people together with good food, good beer and, of course, dogs!
- Follow the prep list created by chefs to plan duties
- Label and stock all ingredients on shelves so they can be organized and easily accessible
- Measure ingredients and seasonings to be used in cooking
- Prepare cooking ingredients by washing and chopping vegetables, cutting meat etc.
- Undertake basic cooking duties such as reducing sauces, parboiling food etc.
- Prepare simple dishes such as salads, entrees etc.
- Maintain a clean and orderly kitchen by washing dishes, sanitizing surfaces, taking out trash etc.
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation guidelines
- Perform other kitchen duties as assigned
- Food Handler Certification
- Able to stand on feet for 5-8 hours at a time
- Teamwork oriented
Benefits and Perks:
- 50% off Food
- Discounts on merchandise
There is nothing little about what we do here at Little O’s. We might be a laid back, casual restaurant and bar, but our beer and food selection is large and full of flavor.
Ever since the inception of O.H.S.O. Brewery, we always had it in the back of our mind that we would expand this vision into a space carefully focused on uniting the neighborhood together for a pint and a bite.
While Little O’s might feel like the little brother to O.H.S.O., it most certainly is not. It is an opportunity for our employees to grow in the ranks and mature into ownership. Summer Anesin is a prime example of the growth we are talking about.
Little O’s features an inside/outside bar with many craft beers on tap and a few more options available in cans and bottles. The dog friendly patio is a must, as is an array of O.H.S.O. menu favorites. Little O’s will also have a few new items all available for in house or carry out options.
This funky, new neighborhood hangout is meant to bring people together with good food, good beer and of course, dogs!
We are excited to meet you and see if you could be the next awesome addition to our amazing team!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)