- Set up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies
- Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Answer, report and follow executive or sous chef’s instructions
- Clean up station and take care of leftover food
- Stock inventory appropriately
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Food Handler Certification
- Able to stand on feet for 5-8 hours at a time
- Teamwork oriented
- 50% off Food
- Discounts on merchandise
There is nothing little about what we do here at Little O’s. We might be a laid back, casual restaurant and bar, but our beer and food selection is large and full of flavor.
Ever since the inception of O.H.S.O. Brewery, we always had it in the back of our mind that we would expand this vision into a space carefully focused on uniting the neighborhood together for a pint and a bite.
While Little O’s might feel like the little brother to O.H.S.O., it most certainly is not. It is an opportunity for our employees to grow in the ranks and mature into ownership. Summer Anesin is a prime example of the growth we are talking about.
Little O’s features an inside/outside bar with many craft beers on tap and a few more options available in cans and bottles. The dog friendly patio is a must, as is an array of O.H.S.O. menu favorites. Little O’s will also have a few new items all available for in house or carry out options.
This funky, new neighborhood hangout is meant to bring people together with good food, good beer and of course, dogs!
We are excited to meet you and see if you could be the next awesome addition to our amazing team!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)